Being in love and the excitement from planning the wedding makes very few couples remember to discuss what they want their lives to be like after the wedding festivities are over.
After the wedding comes the marriage, this is the part where you get to know each other very well and actually start living out your future together. But do you truly know each other? Your likes and dislikes? Alas, not knowing these things doesn’t meant you’re not perfect for each other, but they are basic details that can help you cohabit in harmony for the rest of your lives.
Here are 10 questions to ask your partner before getting hitched:
1. How many kids should we have?
2. How do you handle a bad day?
3. How serious are you about finances?
4. What is your take on drugs, gambling and substance abuse?
5. What does your family really think about me?
6. What changes do you anticipate after we are married?
7. How often would you like an alone time?
8. What happens in the event of joblessness?
9. What religion are we going to rely on with regards to raising our kids?
10. Where will we live?